Skip to content
Youth Program Activities – Calendar Year 2022
- 21 July 2022 – Youth Activity Day for Congreso de Latinos Unidos Community Group STEAM Program at American Heritage Credit Union
- 28 July 2022 – Drone Flight Training and Tuskegee Airmen Chapter Speaking Engagement at Enon Tabernacle Baptist Church
- 17 September 2022 – Young Eagles Flight at New Garden Airport
- 15 October 2022 – Young Eagles Flight at New Garden Airport
Proposed Youth Program Activities – Calendar Year 2023
- June 2023 – Youth trip to Smithsonian Aviation Museum in Washington D.C.
- June 2023 – Trip for selected H.S. upperclassmen to Delaware State University Air Field for flights and a tour of the main campus
- July 2023 – Young Eagles Aviation flight at New Garden Airport (15 participants)
- July 2023 – E.A.A. Aviation week camp for two Youth Program awardees at Toughkenamon, PA
- September 2023 – Young Eagles flight at New Garden Airport (15 participants)
- October 2023 – Young Eagles flight at New Garden Airport (15 participants)
Projected Major Program Activity – Calendar Year 2023-2024
- Visit (overnight stay) to Moton Field and Tuskegee University in Alabama.
- Visit (overnight stay) Museum of African American History and Culture and Arlington National Cemetery
- Joint Program including Flight and Tour with the East Coast Chapter of T.A.I.